1. (n) A lottery-type tithe paid by the educated class in an act of betting against themselves, their health, and their fortune. The only way to win, oddly, is by losing the bet.
1. (v) Artificial condition created when one rejects sleep due to an understanding of the fun they will surely miss if they concede to the zzzes
SEE ALSO: ZZZES
1. (n) A person in the midst of a floor tantrum who cannot be moved 2. (adj) A toy too heavy to steal 3. (n) A mobile with batteries drained to nothing 4. (n) Sworn enemy of the unstoppable force
SEE ALSO: BATTERY
1. (n) Measure of respect parents are expected to share with a wide variety of salespeople, charities, and bill collectors
SEE ALSO: PARENTS
1. (n) The state of being of siblings, parents or classmates when they don’t want to play the same games as us; i.e., that brother of mine is sure irritating the heck out of me, why can’t he just play nice like I claim to have been trying to do?
SEE ALSO: SIBLINGS
1. (n) Covetable heritage, such as my own 2. (adv) Bland, tasteless style of cooking 3. (n) Augmentation to coffee making it even less palatable and incapacitate my chauffeur
SEE ALSO: COFFEE