1. (v) The handy expression of bye-bye when my mouth is paralyzed or otherwise engaged in the chompy grasping of ill-timed snacks 2. (n) A giant splashy thing encountered in the water that soaks my face, and honestly, what’s that all about?
1. (adj) The moistened, shivery status following a bath, romp through the sprinkler, beach adventure or self-soaking by the tip of a bottle, drippy tippy cup, or handy splash within the indoor birdy bath 2. (adj) Extreme heaviness in diaper or Pull Up, usually unexplainably so
1. (n) Restaurant lady who brings balloons and crayons to kids instead of coffee refills and stuff ordered by the parents, as if mistaking who it is that leaves the tip; she is often distractingly pretty
1. (n) A bright red tote-mobile powered by a quarter horsepower grownup. Commonly used to drag kids around the block, to the corner store and other places more fun than here 2. (n) Horse drawn, dog drawn, or older kid drawn device used specifically to make kids happy as they live the cowboy dream
1. (n) A lawn moistening device through which we run until soaked and shivering 2. (n) Juice, though mostly juice-ish 3. (n) Sprinkler on the lawn that lets us run around crazy in our shorts while squealing like the very children we are